FOOD AND DRINK
- Food and drink are allowed in lobby and vending area only. Water may be used throughout the facility, in unbreakable containers only.
- Each member receives a coded membership card. Your membership identification card is required for access into the facility. If you forget your card, you will be required to show a picture ID at the Welcome Center. All members are required to have a photo on file. A replacement card costs $5.
- Satisfied members are our best advertisement! When a friend referred by you joins our YMCA, you get 50% off one month of your membership after your friend completes their first three months paid membership! Thank you!
- All youth 11 years and under must be supervised by an adult when using the YMCA facility. To assure all feel welcome within our YMCA, access through the halls, workout areas, and to exercise equipment and programs will be maintained at all times. Safety is a priority. Members should report any injury sustained in the YMCA to a staff person or Welcome Center when it occurs. YMCA staff will provide first aid or call for emergency assistance depending on the nature of the injury. To assure safety and quality, specific rules and regulations are posted in program areas. Please abide by posted and printed rules.
- Locker rooms are available to all members and guests. Children age four (4) and older must use appropriate gender locker rooms. Locker are available for daily use only unless otherwise registered and paying for monthly locker rental.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
- We encourage you to leave your valuables at home. When using a locker, we recommend you use a lock to secure your items. The YMCA is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Any lost or stolen personal items should be reported immediately to the Welcome Center. Found items are held in our lost and found for 14 days.
- The processing fee is a one-time fee for as long as your YMCA membership remains current. Memberships discontinued 120 days or more will be charged a processing fee.
- The YMCA reserves the right to change all membership rates with 30-day written notice. Written notice may be posted in lobby of YMCA.
- Monthly Draft: A convenient way to pay through automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account, or by credit or debit card.
- Payments made in advance using cash, credit, or debit card. Non-monthly draft must be made in 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month installments.
- Online Payments and Account Management: A convenient way to manage your account, including payment scheduling, access to charges, and payment history. Sign up for programs and update information. Note: New members and accounts must be activated by the Welcome Center before access to facilities and membership is granted.
- All Session fees must be paid in full at time of registration. Payments are accepted by cash, check, bank debit card with MasterCard or Visa logo, or credit card MasterCard or Visa. Memberships must be current through length of program in order to receive associated discounts.
- Exceptions are for membership hold due to medical issues which would be held for the length of the expected recovery period.
- Your personal check and ACH draft is welcome here at the YMCA. If your check or draft is returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF), it will be collected electronically and you will be charged a $25 NSF fee. If the account has NSF a second time or has been closed, the YMCA has the right to suspend the membership until all fees have been reconciled.