Membership Appreciation & Community Day Friday September 26, 4:00 to 8:00 p.m. Free for the entire Butte Community. Come for dinner, Basketball Registration Event, Swimming and volleyball, and a Pool Movie (Finding Nemo) starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Back to School Y Membership Special. Register today for 8 weeks free membership! No contracts, no joiner fee. Come see what we have to offer. Free scheduled fitness orientation. Financial assistance available. Offer is for New Members only and does not include reduced program prices at membership rates.
- Full Body Workout, Monday and Wednesday, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- New Class: Self Defense and Strengthening for men and women, Tuesday and Thursday 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Beginner through Intermediate.
- Got 30 minutes? We have Pilates, Monday and Wednesday, 5:00 to 5:30 p.m.
- Strong Kids Swim Club is for kids who have completed swim lessons and want to continue improving strokes, learning diving, flip turns, and having fun swimming. Choose two days, Monday through Thursday, 4:00 to 4:45 p.m.
- Zumba, Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Early morning R.I.P.P.E.D., Tuesday and Thursday, 5:45 to 6:45 a.m., and evenings, Tuesday and Thursday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Oula, Monday and Wednesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Group Cycling, Tuesday and Thursday, 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.