The annual Y-5 Triathlon is almost here! Come to the Y on August 16, 2014 and bring the whole family! Register by August 2 to be eligible for door prizes!
Adult Y-Tri: 500YD Swim |5M Bike |5K Run
Youth Y-Tri: 125YD Swim | 2.75M Bike| 1M Run
Adult $40, Youth $10 (Ages 5 – 17), Family $60, Team $60.
Check-in 7:45 – 8:15 at YMCA, Triathlon starts at 8:30.
Life Vests or swimming belts are allowed, training wheels OK! Bike Helmets are required. Register today online at www.butteymca.org or in person at the Y.
- What is your child doing this summer? The YMCA Summer Day camp is filled with learning activities and field trips. Coming in July is a trip to meet the Brewers and science fun at Montana Tech. Register today at the Y or online at www.butteymca.org
- It's not too late to join the current swim lesson session. Monday-Thursday. Come in today and sign-up!
- Come get some energy for lunch! Fitness Lunch Hour Variety,
- Mondays TRX 12:10 to 12:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays Insanity 12:15 to 12:45 p.m.
- Fridays Build and Burn 12:10 to 1 p.m.
- Fun Summer classes:
- Mondays Insanity 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays Oula 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays TRX 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and Zumba 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Fridays TRX 6:00 to 7:oo a.m.
- Join our group spin class outdoors every Saturday morning, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Fresh air and beautiful Montana mountain scenery await you!