Please join us on Tuesday, March 3, 7:00 a.m. at the Y for our 2015 Partners with Youth Campaign Kick-off! You will be able to see our new film, "Today's Y" created by Dick Maney and B.J. McKenzie. Come be a part of building your community in 2015. Supporting your Y is supporting Butte.
- You still have time. Come on down and register your 4th-6th grader for competitive basketball or register online at www.butteymca.org
- New Swim session begins tomorrow, March 1. Monday-Thursday. Ages 3-adult.
- Need Saturday swim lessons? The last session before summer is March 14 through May 2.
- We're mobile for you. The Butte Family YMCA now has a FREE mobile app. Get YMCA info when you want it, where you want it...on the go! Download it for today and have instant access to class schedules, programs, event updates, and more.
- HIT-IT is back at the Y! Tuesdays, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Group cycling, Monday and Wednesday, 5:15 to 6:00 p.m.
- Pilates, Monday and Wednesday, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. or Tuesday and Thursday, 5:00 to 5:55 a.m.
- New! Build and Burn, Monday and Friday, 12:10 to 1:00 p.m.
- R.I.P.P.E.D., Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 to 6:45 a.m.
- Want to eat healthier, but don't know where to start? Sign-up for a personal healthy eating session today!
- Water Aerobics, Monday and Wednesday, 5:15 to 6:00 p.m.