The annual Y-5 Triathlon is almost here! Come to the Y on August 16, 2014 and bring the whole family!
Door prizes include a youth bike, and personal training sessions.
Adult Y-Tri: 500YD Swim |5M Bike |5K Run
Youth Y-Tri: 125YD Swim | 2.75M Bike| 1M Run
Adult $40, Youth $10 (Ages 5 – 17), Family $60, Team $60.
Check-in 7:45 – 8:15 at YMCA, Triathlon starts at 8:30. Life Vests or swimming belts are allowed, training wheels OK! Bike Helmets are required. Register today online at www.butteymca.org or in person at the Y.
- Sign up now for the final summer swim lesson session, August 11 through 21. Monday-Thursday.
- Give your child one last month of fun and learning at the YMCA Summer camp. Coming in August are field trips to Hennessy Market, the Community Food Bank and Park Street Community Garden. Register today at the Y or online at www.butteymca.org
- Come get some energy for lunch! Fitness Lunch Hour Variety,
- Mondays, TRX, 12:10 to 12:45 p.m.
- Wednesdays, Insanity, 12:15 to 12:45 p.m.
- Fridays, Build and Burn, 12:10 to 1 p.m.
- Fun Summer classes:
- Mondays, Insanity 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, Oula 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, TRX 5:30-6:30 p.m. and Zumba 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Fridays TRX 6:00 to 7:oo a.m.
- Join our group spin class outdoors every Saturday morning, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. Fresh air and beautiful Montana mountain scenery await you!
- Coming in September, Self Defense and Strengthening for men and women. Beginner through Intermediate.