DIVE INTO FALL SWIM!
Teaching Everyone to Swim
America's Favorite Swim Instructor
There is a reason why the YMCA is referred to as "America's Favorite Swim Instructor". In Y Classes, not only are you taught in a caring way how to swim, but you also learn about yourself, about safety and rescue skills, and about water activities you can enjoy for a lifetime.
PRESCHOOL LESSONS (AGES 3 - 5)
YMCA preschool swimming lessons begin with water adjustment and stresses safety and confidence in the aquatic environment.
- Pike: Water Adjustment
- Eel: Beginning skills
- Ray: Intermediate skills
- Starfish: Advanced skills
YOUTH LESSONS (AGES 6 & UP)
Begins with water adjustment and progresses toward competency in all strokes with an emphasis on safety and self-esteem.
- Polliwog: Beginner
- Guppy: Moderate Beginner
- Minnow-Fish: Intermediate
- Flying Fish-Shark: Advanced
Each session is 4 weeks long (unless otherwise noted) and includes 8 lessons lasting 45 minutes each. Register for swim lessons NOW!
- Parent/Tot 9 months - 3 yrs old
- Pre-School Lessons ( age 3 - 5 years)
- Youth/Adult Lessons ( Age 6 & up)
- Monday/Wednesday - 4:00p.m, 4:45p.m, 5:30p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday - 9:00a.m, 4:00p.m. , 4:45p.m, 5:30p.m.
|FALL SESSION.1||SEPT.6 - SEPT.30|
|FALL SESSION.2||OCT.4 - OCT.28|
|FALL SESSION.3||NOV.1 - NOV.25 (No Lessons Nov.25 Thanksgiving. Make-up date provided)|
|FALL SESSION.4||NOV.29 - DEC.9 (2 week session, Half Cost)|